Explore The Upright Hand Symbol in:
|Blue Hand of JPMorganChase|
Red, Blue, Black.
Here, how it is used in messaging in advertising, to rally supporters in politics.The Hand.
- We see the Hand in many places
- Fine. But what is the big investment bank, JPMorgan Chase, Doing With It?
- Now, to History.
Open fingers, form A. Tight, straight fingers, form B.
Behold, the Red Hand. The bloody Red Hand. Ulster or Old Testament Zarah or Zoraz or Zaraz? With the closed fingers, like this -see the Red Hand of Ulster, this fair use thumbnail from publishingulster.com/. A band of migrants from the Middle East, even Egypt, or is it just the later Hugh Niall, see After the Flood: Irish Biblical Roots and Egypt. Scroll down to the Red Hand.
Another Red Hand of Ulster
Other Hand shapes, such as open fingers, can be the Hand of covenant, evangelical or biblical; mingle the blood; or The Family, the ancient symbol for family there. Code Awareness Day II. Red hand, blue hand, black hand. Keep looking. We see codes in the words and the symbols, we think, used in today's politics. Code for signaling, under radar.
Did the Bush bailout bail out The Family?
- Overview of Colors of Historic Hands. There are roots here:
2. The Blue: JPMorgan Chase's logo in its entity's fund-raising using The Hand (for The Family?). Here is a similar one.
It looks kind of like this. Fair use thumbnail of a blue hand print, from Shutterstock.com/.
The ancient Egyptians had a hieroglyph for the "d" sound - a blue hand, lateral:
|Blue hand, ancient Egyptian hieroglyph, "d" sound|
This fair use thumbnail from www.artyfactory.com/.
3. The Black: The Hand on the JPMorgan Chase Ad for fundraising for what?? Opaque. New York Times page A5, 3/2/2010
4. The Red again - The Hand on the Tea Party Bus, does it mean Covenant: or End Times; Babylon destroyed, for gods' sake. See FN 2. "Covenant" Hand again through evangelical or other groups, The Family, Washington??We ignored warning signs for Madoff. Look here. Closely, then go about your business if you find nothing. Fine.
|Red Hand: Tea Party bus? Hands off my healthcare or something. Or is this The Covenant?|
The bus or placard Hand is like this - see the thumbnail also at the outset here. This one is fair use from cymreedley.org/ - that source is Community Youth Ministries, thus the interest here in a connection with religious interests, Covenant.
- Codes. Codes in politics.
At first, we saw -or thought we did - another financial institution, Fidelity, using code. It laid out a rallying call in its use of "Never Settle" in an ad also at page A5 of the New York Times; with and health care insurance reform issues at that time coming up for the Big Health Care Confab at Blair House, see Code Awareness Day: Fidelity Says Never Settle.
- We are interested in the symbol of the Red Hand, right or left hand, palm forward, whether fingers are upright or somewhat spread; to political-turf issues from in the past and now in our time, and always a code for rallying. It may be black, it may be blue, it may be red. The shapes stay the same. Left seems to be used most.
- The Red Hand, whether black, blue or red, has had numerous meanings. In universal language, it means, "Stop!" Or "Hail!" In crime, caught red-handed means the blood of the deed still there.
- Biblical. The Hand in some Biblical references means a claim to a birthright, an inheritance (Zoraz, or Zarah, Zaraz, Biblical; and the legends of his descendants moving from Palestine through Egypt and Spain (Iberia) and ultimately, to Ireland (Hibernia), FN 1. Ultimately, the Pharez and Zaraz lines united, see all the intertwined symbolism of heraldry relating to Judah at ://www.ensignmessage.com/archives/redhand.html/ Is it so? Or not. Scary site about the ancient Red Hand. There the Protestants appropriated it for their claims and warfare. The Red Hand Defenders. Against the Republic and its warriors. No wonder the Troubles.
- Irish myth and ancient history. The Hand in Irish history-legend means a claim to turf (Ui Niall hacks off his own hand in 1500 BC or so, and hurls the bloody thing ashore to claim Ulster before his Milesian rival chieftain can land), FN 2 His wife, Queen Scotia, herself a warrior, leads the troops later to avenge his death at the hands of the Tuath de Denaan, see Tralee, Queen Scotia, and Slieve Mish Mountain. Were the Tuath-de themseves the Hebrews.
- Irish modern history. The blood-red hand in modern times is a violent re-assertion of that claim against an oppressor (the Red Hand Defenders of northern Ireland, against Sinn Fein of the Republic) and
- Throughout: The Covenant Hand for The Family. Is this so? The Family by now? The Hand does mean The Family in Celtic History; the wrist the king, the upright close fingers the five sons, from whom one will be annointed leader. Trace the concept from the unity of the family, through covenant ideas, FN 3.
A. JPMorgan Chase in the New York Times
1. The Hand Ad's Design. Evocative.
Go back to the visual imagery of the open left hand print with spread fingers, seen also in Black where the page is black and white, on places now including the New York Times ad by JPMorgan Chase for "Chase Community Giving" 3/2/2010 at A5.
Read carefully. No skimming.
It shows "The Way Forward" at the top. Then "JPMorgan Chase & Co." Then the red hand, and under that "Chase Community Giving" with the slogan, "You decide what matters". Find it also at ://www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/Home/home.htm/ but there with a blue hand. And then, "A New Way Forward For Giving". And a lot of words follow, patting themselves on the back for saying nothing informative about where the money actually goes. You can also read at the corporate site. Read about this global behemoth with assets of 2 trillion, at ://www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/About-JPMC/about-us.htm/
The verbal code is easy: The Way Forward becomes "The New Way Forward." The Way Forward is the name of Ford's restructuring, and other plans and initiatives for for rehabbing the nation's economic, military and healthcare programs, "The Way Forward", see for example, ://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/remarks-president-address-nation-way-forward-afghanistan-and-pakistan/ into "A New Way Forward"; for this community giving idea.
The symbol as subcode is less obvious: The Hand -- its symbol looking like pirated elements of what looks very close to the Red Hand of Ulster to promote itself. Claim by any means because the cause is "just", and you see yourself as chosen, like Ua Niall.
2. Words in circles. The Hand Ad's references are circular and misleading.
It solicits funds for "charities", but who is choosing what the money goes to after all? What are those charities, exactly? Follow the references and still get no clue. Only the blue hand at the top.
See JP Morgan Chase's ad for "community" giving at page A5 that
a) says it solicited "votes" from Facebook for charities to support; but
b) names only one of the "charities" chosen (a high profile internet one), and
c) slides in that some Advisory Committee is doing the choosing. See NYT 3/2/2010.
d) uses a big hand as a symbol, in black and white, a right hand palm-out. The fingers are open; but in all other respects, it looks like the Red Hand of Ulster - Ulster's fingers are straighter and together - but is there a philosophical connection.
3. The Hand Ad's reference suggests the opposite of The Way Forward, as it becomes A New Way Forward
Using "A New Way Forward" merely says this group behind the ad has other ideas, so we want to find out who and what they are. This is important because the ad is so fogged. A fast read suggests Facebook people voted and chose what charities this new group would give to. Not so. An anonymous Advisory Committee chooses, with Facebook participation as a front. Is that so?
Who are these people behind the ad?
Rachel Maddow asked who is funding the bus people, and is this a clue. The Hand behind it all.
As to the Advisory Committee, who are those people on the Committee, what are their financial and political interests, and what are they coding out there with the Hand, and the . Facebook is like a big net to draw people in, who think they know what the organization is, but find -- as in the ad -- that their "votes" for projects only "help" but it is the anonymous and who-funds them Advisory Committee that decides. Under The Hand.
The Hated Red Hand of Ulster: See it in the Evangelical - Last Days messages - "The purpose of God to destroy Babylon in these momentous times." This from ://www.ensignmessage.com/archives/redhand.html
4. Geil Fine. Gaelic Family, in Gaelic. FN 3.
Use of the Hand, knowing this context, seems too coincidental to dismiss. Someone please find out if the basic funding from The Family, and is Chase Community Giving a part of that, and is JPMorgan Chase also financially supportive?
IV. OTHER CONNECTIONS LURKING: IS THIS SO?
The Hand symbol also represents the inner Family. Geil Fine. First, see it as Covenant. God's covenant, and man with man as well as with God.
"*** [T]he Red Hand also speaks of the Bloody Hand of a Covenant God. Covenants in ancient times were made by cutting the hand or wrist of both parties and then they would clasp hands, thus mingling the blood. Hence a covenant partner would become your blood brother....***"
Fair use quote from ://www.ensignmessage.com/archives/redhand.html/ From that, it continues, comes our handshake - from the mutual cutting, and blood then commingling.
See Celtic family structure at ://www.triskelle.eu/history/celticsociety.php/ Tuath - tribe. Fine- family.
See the wrist as the King. See the thumb perhaps as the ancient chieftain, and four sons, FN 3. Or five fingers as the Five Grandsons, and from those Grandsons would be appointed the Heir Presumptive.
The Hand, thus, is also a symbol for - the Family. See the symbol with the hand, the cross behind, and a crown above, at ://www.ensignmessage.com/archives/redhand.html
Should family be capitalized as The Family, as in The Secret Political Reach of The Family, from NPR at ://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=120746516/. And Jeff Sharlet's book, The Family. See Washington C Street- but focus now on what else the Hand means.
5. Where next.
So: All in the family. Focus on it. See the hand on the buses. On the ads.
"The Way Forward", proclaims the ad, cribbing the phrase the administration and Ford have used. Here in advertising Chase's program of "Community Giving" (as though this is a community instead of a global bank interest), however, it becomes a bait-and-switch to "The New Way Forward" -- where "you decide what matters". But "you" you continue to find that the references to the bank's Facebook site, where the charities selected for support are listed, mean nothing except that an advisory board from JP Morgan Chase or the group it supports, chooses. Not you, sucker.
- Move your money, folks. Whose Advisory Board steered the choices? Who is on it? What financial interests? People from Facebook "voted" and "helped" to determine the winner charities - what was the actual vote? Who decided? Who is funding this? Only one charity, Invisible Children, is mentioned. Which "charities" got what? If you keep your money there, what are you supporting.
Thank you, Supremes. Two trillion in assets at JPMorgan Chase the company itself says. Now coming through "Community Giving" to media and candidates carefully roboted, near you. Family ties?
FN 1. Biblical connection, Hebrews in Palestine ultimately to Hebrews to Hibernia - Ireland - by way of Iberia (Spain).
The story: The site notes that Jacob's son Judah's wife had twins, Zarah and Pharez.
Zarah stuck his arm out first, and the midwife put a red cord around his wrist to designate him as firstborn. But he popped it back in again, and Pharez came out fully first -- and so got the birthright from Zarah the Tardy. This gets interesting: Zarah went to Iberia (Spain?) that means Hebrew land, and built Zaragossa (there is a Zaragoza there) . Then Babylon and later Rome invaded Iberia and booted the Zaragozans out, to the north of Spain at Galicia and Biscay and - Ireland.
*** "[T]h red hand is the symbol of the Zarah line from Judah, reunited in the purpose of God with the Pharez line of the Davidic monarchy through the marriage of Milesius the Heremon, of the Zarah line, with David's descendant Tea Tephi, of the Pharez line, in Ireland. This Heremon was a king of the Scarlet-thread branch of Judah ... ***"This fair use bit from ://www.ensignmessage.com/archives/redhand.html/.
Another story: It seems that Jeremiah had descendants who brought the Stone of Destiny to Ireland, see ://www.triskelle.eu/history/redhandoneill.php/ This tale has the group going from Palestine to Egypt, then to Spain and Ireland. The Stone of Destiny is supposed to be the stone on which Jacob laid his head for his dream, the Stone of Scone; and it ended up in Scotland (Irish settled Scotland, and the Irish were called "Scotties" back when they did, thus Scotland, is that so?) See p://www.loveyah.com/stone.htm/ and this long URL for its timelines and people stealing it, etc. at ://www.google.com/search?q=stone+of+destiny&hl=en&sa=G&tbs=tl:1&tbo=u&ei=XV2NS-uIJ4aWtgf56K3wCA&oi=timeline_result&ct=title&resnum=16&ved=0CE4Q5wIwDw/.
FN 2 Leamh Dearg Abu. Red Hand, words below the symbol, see cultural discussion at ://www.celtic-cultural-studies.com/papers/01/cooper-01.html
Ua Niall. One Heremon O'Neill, legend says, made the first claim of an O'Neill king to Ulster in 1015 BC - (some sites say 1500 BC) against another Milesian chief; by Heremon's cutting off his own hand and hurling it ashore. These were the descendants of the earliest mythological Milesians, original Gaels, see ://www.triskelle.eu/history/redhandoneill.php/ Ua Niall.
Left or right hand was in issue for a while, see ://www.uktravelbureau.com/regions/uk-travel-search-engine-ireland/redhand.cfm/, but territorial reference issues settled on the right hand, the one still used millennia later in symbolism, flags. The left seems to be used for the specific inheritance or birthright idea, see ://www.baronetage.org/redhand.htm/ See also ://www.triskelle.eu/history/redhandoneill.php/ So the Red Hand became the badge of Ulster Province. North. Later part of the Plantation of English and Scots sent there to settle.
Then the Red Hand Defenders became the group that defied the British by violence, The Troubles. See ://www.lexic.us/definition-of/Red_Hand_Defenders/ Note the left hand. There are other accounts, even more ancient, and with the same gist. See ://www.uktravelbureau.com/regions/uk-travel-search-engine-ireland/redhand.cfm/
FN 3. Clan structure - Looking into the ancient The Family. Fair use portion from ://www.triskelle.eu/history/celticsociety.php/
"The inner circle, the geil fine, or inner family, consisted of the ceann fine, or the head of the family, and four members. The geil fine was enclosed by three other circles, representing three groups of four members each: the deirbh fine, or true family, iar fine, after family, and the inn fine, or end family. The structure was set in motion when a new male member was born. The newborn baby boy automatically entered the circle from which his father was a member and the eldest member of that circle moved outwards to a broader circle, on which the eldest member of that circle had to make way and so on. Consequently the birth of a male always resulted in a senior member of the inn fine who moved out from this fine altogether. Depending on his age, wealth and merits he could establish his own fine, spent his remaining years as member of the sept or apply for the title flaith."